May 13, 2013, 8:23 AM EDT
What you missed while you were beating on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past, while watching 23 straight showings of a most silly and inappropriate film adaptation:
- They imposed a No Mo Zone in Kansas City
- Roy Halladay apologized
- The Marlins should apologize
- Just when you thought you were rid of Chris Carpenter
- Just when you thought you were rid of Roy Oswalt
- We are rid of Joel Hanrahan, at least for this season
- Bryce Harper’s swing, broken down
- Posnanski on Matt Harvey and Shelby Miller
- Jordany Valdespin is gonna have to learn everything the hard way, it seems
- Is Manny Machado on the same level as Harper and Trout?
- Hotel, Dotel, Holliday Innnnn …. next to Dr. Andrews’ office
- Ortiz and Shaugnessy ought to just kiss already to cut this tension
- Carlos Zambrano in Philly would fantastic. Unfortunately it isn’t gonna happen
- Should the Phillies trade Ryan Howard?
- Joba Chamberlain and Mariano Rivera had a little spat
- But then they made up
- Lots of near-perfect games this year. I suppose no one wants to actually throw one so they don’t end up DFA’d like Phil Humber.
- What the hell has gotten into James Loney?
- Albert Pujols has helped fix Mike Trout. Now when will he help fix Albert Pujols?
- Gotta love bro hugs.
- Anthony Rizzo got a seven-year extension.
- Derek Lowe is no fan of sabermetrics.
What’s the next weekend we waste? Star Trek? I assume it’s Star Trek.
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 14
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 46
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 196
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 22
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 37
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (200)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)