May 15, 2013, 3:45 PM EDT
Sanchez is 1-12 with an 8.73 ERA, .330 opponents’ batting average, and more walks (61) than strikeouts (60) in 78 innings since the beginning of last season, so presumably it would take a pretty impressive stretch at Triple-A for the Dodgers to consider calling him up.
That terrible pitching included allowing 18 runs in 13.2 innings for the Pirates and last season he wasn’t even much good in the minors.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)