May 16, 2013, 8:53 AM EDT
Bryce Harper didn’t start last night’s game against the Dodgers. He did pinch hit, however, and grounded out for the penultimate out of the game. After the game he was asked how he was feeling:
Harper on how he feels: “Terrible.” Davey said he’ll probably play tomorrow. Not certain.
— Adam Kilgore (@AdamKilgoreWP) May 16, 2013
Feeling terrible two days after hitting a wall and then battling nausea? Nah, he doesn’t have a concussion. The seven-day DL is apparently for wimps.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 17
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)