May 16, 2013, 8:53 AM EST
Bryce Harper didn’t start last night’s game against the Dodgers. He did pinch hit, however, and grounded out for the penultimate out of the game. After the game he was asked how he was feeling:
Harper on how he feels: “Terrible.” Davey said he’ll probably play tomorrow. Not certain.
— Adam Kilgore (@AdamKilgoreWP) May 16, 2013
Feeling terrible two days after hitting a wall and then battling nausea? Nah, he doesn’t have a concussion. The seven-day DL is apparently for wimps.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 15
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 36
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 43
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)