HBT Daily: Who will the Phillies trade if they fall out of contention?

May 17, 2013, 11:32 AM EDT

That and some other Twitter questions are answered in today’s HBT Daily:

This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
  1. dondada10 - May 17, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Phillies fans:

Do you would RAJ to lead the rebuild, if there is one?

• xmatt0926x - May 17, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I’m a Phillies fan and I pondered this question for …I don’t know… ONE SECOND. NO!!!!!!!!!!! I’m not jumping on the anti-Amaro bandwagon because of the recent struggles either. I’ve been ripping his lost in the 1980’s “I’m not a stats guy” ass from day one. He’s awful and in way over his head. He was a lazy, in-house hire by management and now they are paying for it. Where have you gone Mike Arbuckle???

• fanofevilempire - May 17, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Phillies don’t have anything to offer as far as MLB talent, do they?

2. jwbiii - May 17, 2013 at 12:24 PM

More importantly, Which fanbase will Craig troll if the Phillies fall out of contention? :)

• deathmonkey41 - May 17, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Gotta be Yankees fans, no?

• jwbiii - May 17, 2013 at 11:17 PM

The number of downthumbs that you have accrued suggest that that is a good choice.

3. baseballicious - May 17, 2013 at 12:58 PM

What? No Freddi Gonzalez?

4. pkswally024 - May 17, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Amen, we need Arbuckle back.

5. greymares - May 17, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Ok Amaro haters i get it now which moves that Amaro made when he made them, would you have not made at the time. Howard was going to get that contract from somebody.(can you imagine the screaming if he’s gone at the time. You wouldn’t have signed Halladay? (right) Lee either time? You would have paid Victorino and Pence ? everybody cries about the prospects he gave up. which of these outstanding prospects are having great years for other teams. Go ahead and bitch but they could have done worse.

6. bbk1000 - May 17, 2013 at 7:05 PM

The Phillies window is closing fast, if not already closed.

Amaro’s bad contracts, the age of their players, yes, they should refuel their minor league system….

I hope they don’t though, I’m hoping they stay the course.

I’m a Mets fan…..

• greymares - May 17, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Ok but who’s your favorite BASEBALL team ?

7. ryanrockzzz - May 17, 2013 at 7:29 PM

it’s amazing the amount of conjecture that follows a team that’s not even 5 games out of first place lol.

• deepstblu - May 17, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Mmm. Who will the Angels trade if they fall out of contention? Oh wait, that’s not an “if.”

/yeah, it’s early, but they’re farther back than the Marlins

Three legends off to Cooperstown