May 17, 2013, 10:32 AM EDT
At least I think it was for last night’s game. May have been another night, but I didn’t notice it before. This via The Big Lead.
Kinda cute, I guess, but I say that as a guy who has kinda checked out of college football in the past year or two so if Manziel is played out and tiresome to those of you who haven’t checked out, apologies.
They shoulda done this with Flutie back in 1985 or whenever. Have him reenact his throw against Miami with a first-pitch from center field.
- Felix Hernandez pounded as Mariners lose fourth straight 7
- Blue Jays manager John Gibbons will return in 2015 5
- HBT Daily: Why did Frank Wren get the axe? 2
- John Schuerholz defines “The Braves Way.” And it’s a pretty big pile of crap. 57
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 26
- Frank Wren fired as Braves GM, John Hart to take over on an interim basis 42
- AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! Sizing up the final week of the regular season 36
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 46
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (124)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (111)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Giants CEO Larry Baer thinks advertisements on uniforms are coming soon (89)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (87)