May 17, 2013, 10:32 AM EDT
At least I think it was for last night’s game. May have been another night, but I didn’t notice it before. This via The Big Lead.
Kinda cute, I guess, but I say that as a guy who has kinda checked out of college football in the past year or two so if Manziel is played out and tiresome to those of you who haven’t checked out, apologies.
They shoulda done this with Flutie back in 1985 or whenever. Have him reenact his throw against Miami with a first-pitch from center field.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8