May 17, 2013, 10:32 AM EDT
At least I think it was for last night’s game. May have been another night, but I didn’t notice it before. This via The Big Lead.
Kinda cute, I guess, but I say that as a guy who has kinda checked out of college football in the past year or two so if Manziel is played out and tiresome to those of you who haven’t checked out, apologies.
They shoulda done this with Flutie back in 1985 or whenever. Have him reenact his throw against Miami with a first-pitch from center field.
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 1
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 13
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 7
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 36
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 20
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)