May 20, 2013, 1:18 PM EST
Lewis, who’s coming back from elbow surgery last July, allowed two runs in 2.1 innings at Double-A. He struck out three, walked zero, and gave up four hits while throwing 47 total pitches.
In terms of building up arm strength Lewis is seemingly still at least 2-3 starts away from potentially rejoining the Rangers’ rotation and Jeff Wilson of the Forth Worth Star Telegram reports that he was throwing 85-86 miles per hour today.
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 39
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 89
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 121
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 36
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 68
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (121)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (108)