May 20, 2013, 12:31 PM EDT
Geoff Baker of the Seattle Times asked the M’s manager to explain something. Here’s his answer without context.
It’s different. If I have to explain it to you, then you don’t understand. I can’t. I don’t have enough time to explain it to you, because if you don’t know, then you don’t know. And you’re never going to know. If you don’t get it, you don’t get it and you’re not going to get it.
Go read the article to see what Wedge is talking about.
I’m not going to say I know more about him than this particular subject. But I will say that, if Wedge truly does know more about than I do, one would think he could do a better job of explaining it.
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 56
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 16
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)