May 20, 2013, 12:31 PM EST
Geoff Baker of the Seattle Times asked the M’s manager to explain something. Here’s his answer without context.
It’s different. If I have to explain it to you, then you don’t understand. I can’t. I don’t have enough time to explain it to you, because if you don’t know, then you don’t know. And you’re never going to know. If you don’t get it, you don’t get it and you’re not going to get it.
Go read the article to see what Wedge is talking about.
I’m not going to say I know more about him than this particular subject. But I will say that, if Wedge truly does know more about than I do, one would think he could do a better job of explaining it.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (134)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)