May 21, 2013, 10:47 AM EST
Johnson, who’s been out since April 21 with a strained triceps, struck out five and walked zero while allowing three hits against the Mets’ affiliate.
Johnson had hoped to be back in the Blue Jays’ rotation by now, but setbacks followed and he’ll likely be asked to make at least 2-3 more rehab starts while building up arm strength. Before being shut down Johnson had a 6.86 ERA in four starts.
- Mariners sign Corey Hart 14
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 31
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 18
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 12
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 65
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (112)