May 22, 2013, 3:45 PM EDT
Worley got knocked around for eight runs in 3.2 innings against the Braves today, falling to 1-5 with a 7.21 ERA overall this season. And now the 25-year-old right-hander is headed back to Triple-A, where he last pitched in 2011, and Minnesota makes another change to what has been an absolutely brutal rotation for two years running.
Worley, who was acquired along with prospect Trevor May from the Phillies for Ben Revere this offseason, posted a 3.50 ERA in 278 innings for Philadelphia.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)