May 23, 2013, 9:15 AM EST
A day after fearing the right field wall in AT&T Park, Bryce Harper went back on a drive much closer to the bricks and made a nice catch. He also had an opposite field home run. You can see both of those plays here.
Funny what happens when Davey Johnson doesn’t make his best hitter bunt. Also: Harper is a kid. Just as he’s gonna make kid mistakes sometimes, he’s gonna bounce back way faster than anyone and let his athletic ability beat down his anxiety about stuff. Because that’s just how kids roll.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 0
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 41
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 21
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 106
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)