May 23, 2013, 1:18 PM EST
That’s obviously good news for the 24-year-old outfielder, although according to Piecoro he’ll still take 2-3 weeks off before resuming his rehab.
Eaton fared well in a 22-game debut last season and has a chance to be a force atop the lineup with a .448 career on-base percentage in the minors and 40-steal speed. If healthy he could be a key addition to the Diamondbacks in the second half.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)