May 23, 2013, 1:18 PM EDT
That’s obviously good news for the 24-year-old outfielder, although according to Piecoro he’ll still take 2-3 weeks off before resuming his rehab.
Eaton fared well in a 22-game debut last season and has a chance to be a force atop the lineup with a .448 career on-base percentage in the minors and 40-steal speed. If healthy he could be a key addition to the Diamondbacks in the second half.
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 20
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 44
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 101
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 31
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 59