May 23, 2013, 11:32 PM EDT
If you watch enough baseball games, you’ll see the occasional error with an in-game graphic. You know how it goes, perhaps a player’s name is misspelled or the wrong name is shown with a particular player. However, we hit the jackpot tonight.
In the FOX Sports Kansas City broadcast of the Angels-Royals game, there was an in-game text poll asking fans which young player they would build a team around. The choices? Mike Trout, Bryce Harper, Manny Machado, and Matt Harvey. While it was a reasonable question, there were a number of issues with the graphic. See if you can spot them all.
(Thanks to Awful Announcing for the picture)
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8