May 24, 2013, 2:14 PM EDT
According to Rovell he paid $7.4 million for the place in 2010 and then dropped another $7.4 million or so into renovating the nine-bedroom property on 54,000 square feet of land. Either way, not a bad profit in three years.
The place is on the same block as Matt Damon, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh, but Rovell writes that the new buyer isn’t anyone famous.
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 7
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 17
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 52
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 26
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (120)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (105)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)