May 24, 2013, 2:14 PM EST
According to Rovell he paid $7.4 million for the place in 2010 and then dropped another $7.4 million or so into renovating the nine-bedroom property on 54,000 square feet of land. Either way, not a bad profit in three years.
The place is on the same block as Matt Damon, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh, but Rovell writes that the new buyer isn’t anyone famous.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 43
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 46
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 108
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)