May 24, 2013, 8:23 AM EDT
Recently there has been some talk about the fans in Toronto getting too drunk and too rowdy for their own good. We saw a bit of it last night.
Orioles outfielder Nate McLouth made a nice catch, falling into the stands. When he got back up and got on the field, a fan wasted a lot of money tossing a ballpark beer at him. The flying brewski comes in at around the 18 second mark.
Boy, you sure showed him, idiot fan.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 12
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 157
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 29
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39