May 24, 2013, 5:02 PM EST
Since that series against the Braves, specifically. The one in which he said he wasn’t impressed by them. Guess he meant it, because one of the Braves pitchers broke his friggin’ wrist and he apparently didn’t take notice of it:
— Amanda Comak (@acomak) May 24, 2013
He has bone chips, apparently, and the team is not going to DL him. He will get some time off, however.
It has clearly affected him. He missed a few days after that April 14th game, but since coming back on April 20 he has hit .158/.181/.267. Or maybe that’s just the messed up shoulder he has been knowingly playing with all year. Guy is a mess, yet he’s still played in 39 of the Nats’ 47 games.
No, Kirk Gibson and Kevin Towers. You can’t have him, no matter how much you beg.
- Rosenthal: Mariners’ offer to Robinson Cano hasn’t topped $200 million 0
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (134)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (86)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (80)