May 24, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
I was a big fan of Drew Sheppard’s Gif of Yu Darvish throwing five different pitches. As were some folks in Japan, who inexplicably made that post the most-read thing in the history of HardballTalk. By a wide margin.
But I think I’m more impressed by Drew putting six Miguel Cabrera home runs into one Gif:*
You simply can’t pitch this guy anywhere right now. He will hit just about anything out of the park. Including six pitches that were all basically out of the strike zone.
*I had originally embeded the Cabrera Gif in this post, not realizing that Fangraphs had a post of it themselves. Figured it was just floating around on Twitter like a lot of other Gifs. Regardless, Apologies to Drew and FG.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 22
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 44
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 21
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 106
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)