May 25, 2013, 12:48 PM EST
Indians manager Terry Francona is back in Boston this weekend, so naturally he’s mingling with old friends and former colleagues. And beating them up, too.
Before last night’s game, NESN broadcaster Don Orsillo stopped by the Indians’ dugout to visit Francona and well, it suddenly turned into Wrestlemania. Sideline reporter Jenny Dell documented it all.
Don’t be alarmed, as Francona and Orsillo have had a good-natured feud for a long time. In fact, Orsillo has previously dislocated Francona’s finger for messing with his hair. Stay tuned this weekend to see if any payback is in store for Friday’s attack.
UPDATE: There was actually a nice little recap of the impromptu wrestling match during last night’s rain delay. Check it out below.
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 28
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 283
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 17
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 49
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks 131
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 66
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (283)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Gregg Zaun says young players should be physically abused and hazed by veterans. So they can learn respect. (105)