May 25, 2013, 12:48 PM EDT
Indians manager Terry Francona is back in Boston this weekend, so naturally he’s mingling with old friends and former colleagues. And beating them up, too.
Before last night’s game, NESN broadcaster Don Orsillo stopped by the Indians’ dugout to visit Francona and well, it suddenly turned into Wrestlemania. Sideline reporter Jenny Dell documented it all.
Don’t be alarmed, as Francona and Orsillo have had a good-natured feud for a long time. In fact, Orsillo has previously dislocated Francona’s finger for messing with his hair. Stay tuned this weekend to see if any payback is in store for Friday’s attack.
UPDATE: There was actually a nice little recap of the impromptu wrestling match during last night’s rain delay. Check it out below.
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 0
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 46
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 6
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 19
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 42