May 26, 2013, 10:55 PM EDT
In celebration of Arrested Development, bees invaded Kauffman Field this afternoon prior to today’s series finale in Kansas City. The Angels won 5-2 behind a solid outing from starter Jerome Williams. In sweeping the four-game set against the Royals, the surging Angels won their eighth consecutive game, regardless of the flying monsters at the ballpark.
They don’t allow you to have bees in here.
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 23
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 22
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 24
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 68
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 75
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 44
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 217
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)