May 26, 2013, 10:55 PM EDT
In celebration of Arrested Development, bees invaded Kauffman Field this afternoon prior to today’s series finale in Kansas City. The Angels won 5-2 behind a solid outing from starter Jerome Williams. In sweeping the four-game set against the Royals, the surging Angels won their eighth consecutive game, regardless of the flying monsters at the ballpark.
They don’t allow you to have bees in here.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)