May 26, 2013, 10:55 PM EDT
In celebration of Arrested Development, bees invaded Kauffman Field this afternoon prior to today’s series finale in Kansas City. The Angels won 5-2 behind a solid outing from starter Jerome Williams. In sweeping the four-game set against the Royals, the surging Angels won their eighth consecutive game, regardless of the flying monsters at the ballpark.
They don’t allow you to have bees in here.
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 28
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 27
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 33
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 26
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 13
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 81
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (120)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (101)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)