May 26, 2013, 10:55 PM EST
In celebration of Arrested Development, bees invaded Kauffman Field this afternoon prior to today’s series finale in Kansas City. The Angels won 5-2 behind a solid outing from starter Jerome Williams. In sweeping the four-game set against the Royals, the surging Angels won their eighth consecutive game, regardless of the flying monsters at the ballpark.
They don’t allow you to have bees in here.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)