May 27, 2013, 6:54 AM EST
A good Memorial Day to all of you. I hope you’re spending it well. And I hope that, however you’re spending it, you take some time to think about the reason why most of you are off work or school today.
Lots of day games today, which is cool. For now, here are yesterday’s results:
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)