May 28, 2013, 1:55 PM EDT
Chamberlain threw two innings in an extended spring training game Saturday and told Hoch that he was clocked in the mid-90s, which suggests at the very least his arm is certainly healthy.
Before the injury Chamberlain had a 3.86 ERA and 7/6 K/BB ratio in 9.1 innings, but manager Joe Girardi has said he’ll slide Chamberlain back into a seventh-inning setup role in front of David Robertson and Mariano Rivera.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 19
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 9
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 79
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 89
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (108)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (89)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)