May 28, 2013, 1:55 PM EST
Chamberlain threw two innings in an extended spring training game Saturday and told Hoch that he was clocked in the mid-90s, which suggests at the very least his arm is certainly healthy.
Before the injury Chamberlain had a 3.86 ERA and 7/6 K/BB ratio in 9.1 innings, but manager Joe Girardi has said he’ll slide Chamberlain back into a seventh-inning setup role in front of David Robertson and Mariano Rivera.
- Report: Rockies nearing a multi-year deal with Boone Logan 0
- Highlights from the Robinson Cano news conference 24
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 31
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 40
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)