May 28, 2013, 1:55 PM EDT
Chamberlain threw two innings in an extended spring training game Saturday and told Hoch that he was clocked in the mid-90s, which suggests at the very least his arm is certainly healthy.
Before the injury Chamberlain had a 3.86 ERA and 7/6 K/BB ratio in 9.1 innings, but manager Joe Girardi has said he’ll slide Chamberlain back into a seventh-inning setup role in front of David Robertson and Mariano Rivera.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 57
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 30
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 31
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 62
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)