May 29, 2013, 8:52 AM EST
While jogging, Yost said he thought about dropping by the Chiefs’ offices to say hi to new coach Andy Reid when he noticed helmeted players. “I stopped to see what was going on,” Yost said, “and, boom, here came the security.”
I don’t know what’s funnier: that the Chiefs think any opponent is so threatened by them that they’d bother to spy on their practices or that someone like Ned Yost has the savvy and daring to be a spy in the first place.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (87)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)