May 30, 2013, 1:30 PM EST
And I want to apologize in advance for Kay talking about Derek Jeter “having a catch.” Only in strange enclaves of the east coast do people “have a catch.” Everyone else in the world “plays catch.” Thank you.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (88)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)