May 30, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
And I want to apologize in advance for Kay talking about Derek Jeter “having a catch.” Only in strange enclaves of the east coast do people “have a catch.” Everyone else in the world “plays catch.” Thank you.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)