May 30, 2013, 8:52 AM EDT
Given his preference for luxury items, it wasn’t terribly surprising when Jon Heyman tweeted this on Tuesday night:
This bought him a series of unhappy tweets from various Oakland A’s players. And some words from Bob Melvin. Since Heyman blocks me I can’t look at his Twitter replies, but I assume the A’s fans were far less diplomatic than Jarrod Parker, Brett Anderson and their friends.
Anyway, can’t wait for his column about which other ballparks are too shameful to host home games.
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 0
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 1
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 36
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 49
- VIDEO: The Yankees turned a triple play against the Rays 24
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)