May 30, 2013, 8:52 AM EST
Given his preference for luxury items, it wasn’t terribly surprising when Jon Heyman tweeted this on Tuesday night:
This bought him a series of unhappy tweets from various Oakland A’s players. And some words from Bob Melvin. Since Heyman blocks me I can’t look at his Twitter replies, but I assume the A’s fans were far less diplomatic than Jarrod Parker, Brett Anderson and their friends.
Anyway, can’t wait for his column about which other ballparks are too shameful to host home games.
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 0
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 54
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27