May 30, 2013, 8:52 AM EST
Given his preference for luxury items, it wasn’t terribly surprising when Jon Heyman tweeted this on Tuesday night:
This bought him a series of unhappy tweets from various Oakland A’s players. And some words from Bob Melvin. Since Heyman blocks me I can’t look at his Twitter replies, but I assume the A’s fans were far less diplomatic than Jarrod Parker, Brett Anderson and their friends.
Anyway, can’t wait for his column about which other ballparks are too shameful to host home games.
- Grant Balfour’s deal with Orioles in “serious jeopardy” due to shoulder issue 14
- Report: Rakuten will not allow Masahiro Tanaka come to the United States 63
- Mariners showing “continued interest” in Ervin Santana 10
- Happy Birthday, Ty Cobb! 89
- Dodgers re-sign left-handed reliever J.P. Howell to a two-year, $11.5 million contract 4