May 30, 2013, 8:52 AM EDT
Given his preference for luxury items, it wasn’t terribly surprising when Jon Heyman tweeted this on Tuesday night:
This bought him a series of unhappy tweets from various Oakland A’s players. And some words from Bob Melvin. Since Heyman blocks me I can’t look at his Twitter replies, but I assume the A’s fans were far less diplomatic than Jarrod Parker, Brett Anderson and their friends.
Anyway, can’t wait for his column about which other ballparks are too shameful to host home games.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 113
- Monday’s White Sox/Orioles game postponed due to ongoing protests and violence in Baltimore 155
- Cardinals confirm Adam Wainwright is done for season with torn Achilles 22
- Deal done: Josh Hamilton traded to the Texas Rangers for cash considerations 56
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 356
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 88
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 60
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (356)
- Comment of the Day: do not underestimate the seriousness of the anti-DH crowd (199)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (172)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- Monday’s White Sox/Orioles game postponed due to ongoing protests and violence in Baltimore (155)