May 30, 2013, 11:51 AM EST
Lohse is going up against the Twins, who’re one of his four former teams. And if he beats them he’ll have recorded at least one victory against all 30 big-league teams.
Jaffe notes that only 12 other pitchers in baseball history have defeated all 30 teams (although it’s worth noting that there have been 30 teams for a relatively short period of baseball history). Still, pretty cool. Check out Jaffe’s article for the full list that Lohse will be trying to join tonight.
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 56
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 23
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 4
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 3
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 360
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 33
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (360)
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- John Baker, Jeremy Brown, coal mines and class (80)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (76)