May 30, 2013, 11:51 AM EDT
Lohse is going up against the Twins, who’re one of his four former teams. And if he beats them he’ll have recorded at least one victory against all 30 big-league teams.
Jaffe notes that only 12 other pitchers in baseball history have defeated all 30 teams (although it’s worth noting that there have been 30 teams for a relatively short period of baseball history). Still, pretty cool. Check out Jaffe’s article for the full list that Lohse will be trying to join tonight.
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 5
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 17
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 58
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 26
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)