May 31, 2013, 7:05 PM EST
Athletics outfielder Josh Reddick has been activated from the 15-day disabled list and is in the lineup for tonight’s game against the White Sox. He had been sidelined since May 6 with a sprained right wrist after a very cold first month of the season in which he hit just .139.
The A’s have caught fire as of late, winning 11 of their last 13 games, utilizing Seth Smith, Brandon Moss, and Chris Young in right field at various times. While lefties Smith and Moss found success, the right-handed Young struggled, posting a paltry .543 OPS in the month of May.
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 67
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 25
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 66
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 256
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (257)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)