May 31, 2013, 7:05 PM EST
Athletics outfielder Josh Reddick has been activated from the 15-day disabled list and is in the lineup for tonight’s game against the White Sox. He had been sidelined since May 6 with a sprained right wrist after a very cold first month of the season in which he hit just .139.
The A’s have caught fire as of late, winning 11 of their last 13 games, utilizing Seth Smith, Brandon Moss, and Chris Young in right field at various times. While lefties Smith and Moss found success, the right-handed Young struggled, posting a paltry .543 OPS in the month of May.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)