May 31, 2013, 11:30 PM EDT
Blue Jays starter Josh Johnson will return from the disabled list on Tuesday, per Scott Miller of CBS Sports. Johnson was sidelined with a triceps injury after his April 21 start against the Yankees, but felt good after his latest rehab start.
The Jays acquired Johnson in the mega-trade with the Marlins during the off-season. Johnson was joined by Jose Reyes, Mark Buehrle, John Buck, and Emilio Bonifacio. The Jays could use a boost in the rotation as J.A. Happ, with a 4.91 ERA, has been their best starter.
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 24
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 16
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 78
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 53
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 54
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 29
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (79)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)