May 31, 2013, 11:30 PM EST
Blue Jays starter Josh Johnson will return from the disabled list on Tuesday, per Scott Miller of CBS Sports. Johnson was sidelined with a triceps injury after his April 21 start against the Yankees, but felt good after his latest rehab start.
The Jays acquired Johnson in the mega-trade with the Marlins during the off-season. Johnson was joined by Jose Reyes, Mark Buehrle, John Buck, and Emilio Bonifacio. The Jays could use a boost in the rotation as J.A. Happ, with a 4.91 ERA, has been their best starter.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (109)