May 31, 2013, 11:30 PM EST
Blue Jays starter Josh Johnson will return from the disabled list on Tuesday, per Scott Miller of CBS Sports. Johnson was sidelined with a triceps injury after his April 21 start against the Yankees, but felt good after his latest rehab start.
The Jays acquired Johnson in the mega-trade with the Marlins during the off-season. Johnson was joined by Jose Reyes, Mark Buehrle, John Buck, and Emilio Bonifacio. The Jays could use a boost in the rotation as J.A. Happ, with a 4.91 ERA, has been their best starter.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)