May 31, 2013, 11:30 PM EST
Blue Jays starter Josh Johnson will return from the disabled list on Tuesday, per Scott Miller of CBS Sports. Johnson was sidelined with a triceps injury after his April 21 start against the Yankees, but felt good after his latest rehab start.
The Jays acquired Johnson in the mega-trade with the Marlins during the off-season. Johnson was joined by Jose Reyes, Mark Buehrle, John Buck, and Emilio Bonifacio. The Jays could use a boost in the rotation as J.A. Happ, with a 4.91 ERA, has been their best starter.
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 119
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 40
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 6
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 6
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 368
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 33
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (368)
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (308)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (119)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (85)