Jun 1, 2013, 5:05 PM EDT
According to Bill Plunkett of the Orange County Register, Crawford left today’s game against the Rockies after legging out a double in the third inning. Nothing official yet from the team, but Crawford was clutching at the back of his left leg, so it’s fair to say that he’s dealing with a hamstring issue.
The Dodgers have used Skip Schumaker and Andre Ethier in center field during Kemp’s absence, but some reinforcements for the outfield could be added in the coming days. Yasiel Puig, Alex Castellanos, and Joc Pederson are among the possibilities. For what it’s worth, Puig has played center field in each of the past two days with Double-A Chattanooga, which is an indication that the Dodgers are evaluating him for a call-up to the majors.
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 0
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 4
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 30
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 5
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 19
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 14
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 21
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (131)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)