Jun 2, 2013, 1:45 PM EST
Dodgers starter Hyun-Jin Ryu took a comebacker on his foot during Tuesday’s start. He said he’d be good to go for his start against the Rockies today, but the Dodgers are erring on the side of caution and have scratched him.
Matt Magill was called up from Albuquerque to make a spot start for Ryu, who should be OK. And whose ERA will benefit from not having to pitch at Coors Field.
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 27
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 24
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 162
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 10
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 34
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (162)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)