Jun 2, 2013, 1:45 PM EDT
Dodgers starter Hyun-Jin Ryu took a comebacker on his foot during Tuesday’s start. He said he’d be good to go for his start against the Rockies today, but the Dodgers are erring on the side of caution and have scratched him.
Matt Magill was called up from Albuquerque to make a spot start for Ryu, who should be OK. And whose ERA will benefit from not having to pitch at Coors Field.
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 2
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 20
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 61
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)