Jun 4, 2013, 9:46 AM EST
Via Wezen-Ball, who breaks down all the numbers on the speed of Hamilton’s “trots,” comes Billy Hamilton being Billy Hamilton:
Hamilton is not having the greatest season at Triple-A Louisville. He’s hitting .248/.315/.349 with 30 steals in 53 games. Which is good, but not for him. Given that the Reds are loaded and winning like crazy this season it’s unlikely we’ll see Hamilton in the bigs this year. But we should definitely root for him to go on a tear so that he may be in Cincinnati’s plans for 2014 so we can see all that speed all the time.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)