Jun 4, 2013, 12:16 PM EDT
Johnson has been on the DL since April 21 and got knocked around in his final rehab start, allowing six runs in 4.2 innings at Triple-A last week. He also had a 6.86 ERA in four starts before being shut down, so Johnson struggling initially shouldn’t surprise anyone.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (119)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)