Camden Yards assault victim’s condition deteriorates

Jun 5, 2013, 10:33 AM EDT

Cincinnati Reds v Baltimore Orioles Getty Images

Bad news from Baltimore. The condition of Mathew Fortese, the man who was attacked by two fans during last week’s Nats-Orioles game has grown worse. The report from WBAL:

Baltimore police said the condition of a man who was knocked unconscious after he was punched and fell during a baseball game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards last week has gotten worse … Police said Fortese suffered a skull fracture. He was taken to Shock Trauma, where he was initially listed in serious condition.  He was downgraded to critical condition Monday evening, Shock Trauma officials said.

The two men who attacked Fortese are Gregory Fleischman and Michael Bell. They were charged with first- and second-degree assault and disorderly conduct and second-degree assault and disorderly conduct, respectively. Here’s hoping for Fortese’s sake and fate that the charges won’t need to be revised upward.

1. multiplemiggs - Jun 5, 2013 at 7:57 PM

HAHA Never said I was wealthy but I am considered upper class. As for bragging? I wasn’t, I was simply telling the truth to the gentleman who told me I live in my mother’s basement. You are the ones who keep scrolling back to an old article to check if I answered to your comments. HAHA! I am beginning to think you all like me :)

• zzalapski - Jun 5, 2013 at 9:46 PM

You’re about as liked as a cold sore. The last day that you post here can’t come soon enough.

2. multiplemiggs - Jun 5, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Your reputation is what it is for a reason my friend. And I was there 2 years ago with my friend and his wife when the 3 of us were assaulted, and she spit on, on the way out of CBP by 5 fatass pale-skin red-faced Philly hicks. Luckily a precinct bus trip of NYPD cops were there to save us and saw the whole thing. You people are trash.

3. multiplemiggs - Jun 5, 2013 at 10:50 PM

And before you say we were causing problems we werent, we were walking out down the ramp after the game minding our businesses. I dont draw attention to myself and start problems in other teams stadiums like this soon-to-be-dead kid.

4. phillyphannn83 - Jun 5, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Hey multiplemiggs, see how there’s 3 N’s in my screen name? Its because every time I got banned, I made a new name and just added an N. You must be new here, miggs, because they do in fact ban people and you should be one of them.

I lived in Florida for 5 years and trust me, there’s plenty of terrible things to say about that god-forsaken sorry excuse for a state.

5. multiplemiggs - Jun 5, 2013 at 11:44 PM

I am well aware of the bans. But I am saying or doing nothing wrong. I am still here because I am entitled to my opinion. And Florida is a sorry excuse for a state but it’s where I work and state-tax free, cant beat that.

6. multiplemiggs - Jun 6, 2013 at 12:24 AM

I have no care for tastless, arrogant, troublemaking fans. They are criminals.

7. phillyphannn83 - Jun 6, 2013 at 10:11 AM

multiplemiggs June 6, 2013, 12:24 AM EDT

I have no care for tastless, arrogant, troublemaking fans. They are criminals.
    ———————
    You are such a hypocrite!!! You said we were passing judgement without being there, innocent until proven guilty, and now here you are, passing judgement and considering all parties involved guilty before hearing the whole story. How do you know the victim here wasn’t defending himself and his girlfriend against these losers who attacked him? You don’t! But keep talking because you’re making yourself look more and more like an assh*le.

And btw, my other names were banned for my opinions too. Your right to free speech does not apply here, you moron. The writers have the right to ban whoever they want for whatever they want. Intriguing world you live in.

8. multiplemiggs - Jun 6, 2013 at 1:15 PM

The trouble making Yankee fan is the guilty one I saw the whole thing. And the writers here better be careful how they ban someone especially me because I have a very strong group of attorneys.

• forsch31 - Jun 6, 2013 at 1:53 PM

So? Any lawyer will tell you that any blog can ban any commentator for any reason they want to, or no reason at all. Any idiot knows that, except a very special kind of idiot.

Basically, you’re just a troll. Which is absolutely nothing at all.

9. multiplemiggs - Jun 6, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Actually you are incorrect. Wow I’m feeling good I’m 13-0 on this convo alone. :)

10. phillyphannn83 - Jun 7, 2013 at 10:28 AM