Jun 7, 2013, 12:05 PM EST
Calcaterra is on vacation, but before leaving he recorded this video answering Twitter questions about the latest PED investigation, whether suspended players can have their contracts voided, and rating commissioner Bud Selig throughout his years at the MLB front.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)