Jun 7, 2013, 3:07 PM EST
Las Vegas police announced that they will not seek criminal charges against Jose Canseco following a woman’s rape allegation last month.
Canseco caused a stir by tweeting about the allegations on May 22, posting personal information about the accuser and insisting that he could pass a lie detector test.
Canseco now says he passed two lie detector tests and the Associated Press reports that police consider the case closed.
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 76
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano (84)