Jun 9, 2013, 9:45 PM EST
Giants starter Chad Gaudin held the Diamondbacks to two runs over six innings this afternoon in Arizona. He allowed just five hits and one walk while striking out seven, notching his second consecutive quality start in as many opportunities since joining the rotation last Sunday.
Via CSN Bay Area’s Andrew Baggarly, there was something else that made Gaudin’s performance even more impressive:
Gaudin had a stomach issue all game. Said he threw up in the third and sixth innings.
— Andrew Baggarly (@CSNBaggs) June 9, 2013
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 8
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 18
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (96)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (85)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)