Jun 9, 2013, 9:45 PM EDT
Giants starter Chad Gaudin held the Diamondbacks to two runs over six innings this afternoon in Arizona. He allowed just five hits and one walk while striking out seven, notching his second consecutive quality start in as many opportunities since joining the rotation last Sunday.
Via CSN Bay Area’s Andrew Baggarly, there was something else that made Gaudin’s performance even more impressive:
Gaudin had a stomach issue all game. Said he threw up in the third and sixth innings.
— Andrew Baggarly (@CSNBaggs) June 9, 2013
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (135)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)