Jun 10, 2013, 5:26 PM EDT
Ex-teammates: they’re just like us!
Ryan Raburn used to play for the Tigers. And this weekend he hit two homers against them, continuing his patten of frustrating Tigers fans, albeit for different reasons. One person who was perhaps a tad frustrated was Miguel Cabrera, who showed his offense by throwing his gum at Raburn as he rounded the bases yesterday. Go check out the Gif of the incident at Bless You Boys.
Jordan Bastian reports that Raburn is fine with it, as Cabrera is his “buddy.”
But jeez, you’d think that the Tigers sweeping the series from the Tribe would be enough for Cabrera.
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 0
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 54
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 54
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 29
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 53
- Video: Joey Butler breaks up Carlos Carrasco’s no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning 12
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 17
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (77)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)