Jun 10, 2013, 5:26 PM EDT
Ex-teammates: they’re just like us!
Ryan Raburn used to play for the Tigers. And this weekend he hit two homers against them, continuing his patten of frustrating Tigers fans, albeit for different reasons. One person who was perhaps a tad frustrated was Miguel Cabrera, who showed his offense by throwing his gum at Raburn as he rounded the bases yesterday. Go check out the Gif of the incident at Bless You Boys.
Jordan Bastian reports that Raburn is fine with it, as Cabrera is his “buddy.”
But jeez, you’d think that the Tigers sweeping the series from the Tribe would be enough for Cabrera.
- Rangers “now clear-cut favorites” for Cole Hamels 8
- Not so fast! Dodgers-Marlins trade for Mat Latos “could be falling apart” 55
- The Tigers are going to “reboot;” plan to trade Price and Cespedes 50
- Why do managers wear uniforms anyway? 46
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 51
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 32
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 24
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 53
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)