Jun 10, 2013, 5:26 PM EDT
Ex-teammates: they’re just like us!
Ryan Raburn used to play for the Tigers. And this weekend he hit two homers against them, continuing his patten of frustrating Tigers fans, albeit for different reasons. One person who was perhaps a tad frustrated was Miguel Cabrera, who showed his offense by throwing his gum at Raburn as he rounded the bases yesterday. Go check out the Gif of the incident at Bless You Boys.
Jordan Bastian reports that Raburn is fine with it, as Cabrera is his “buddy.”
But jeez, you’d think that the Tigers sweeping the series from the Tribe would be enough for Cabrera.
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 12
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 46
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 193
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 22
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 37
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (193)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)