Jun 10, 2013, 5:26 PM EST
Ex-teammates: they’re just like us!
Ryan Raburn used to play for the Tigers. And this weekend he hit two homers against them, continuing his patten of frustrating Tigers fans, albeit for different reasons. One person who was perhaps a tad frustrated was Miguel Cabrera, who showed his offense by throwing his gum at Raburn as he rounded the bases yesterday. Go check out the Gif of the incident at Bless You Boys.
Jordan Bastian reports that Raburn is fine with it, as Cabrera is his “buddy.”
But jeez, you’d think that the Tigers sweeping the series from the Tribe would be enough for Cabrera.
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 150
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 33
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 68
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 43
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 25
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- UPDATE: Red Sox finalizing a 4-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, with a vesting option 35
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (150)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (138)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (132)