Jun 10, 2013, 5:26 PM EDT
Ex-teammates: they’re just like us!
Ryan Raburn used to play for the Tigers. And this weekend he hit two homers against them, continuing his patten of frustrating Tigers fans, albeit for different reasons. One person who was perhaps a tad frustrated was Miguel Cabrera, who showed his offense by throwing his gum at Raburn as he rounded the bases yesterday. Go check out the Gif of the incident at Bless You Boys.
Jordan Bastian reports that Raburn is fine with it, as Cabrera is his “buddy.”
But jeez, you’d think that the Tigers sweeping the series from the Tribe would be enough for Cabrera.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 25
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 20
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 22
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 32
- HBT Daily: Alex Gordon and the Royals keep on rolling 12
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 43
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 14
- Money, money, money (and Bud Selig’s nirvana) 16
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (144)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (98)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)