Jun 10, 2013, 10:04 PM EDT
There’s some crazy fog going on in Chicago this evening. While the Reds and Cubs are playing through it on the North Side — in fact, Brandon Phillips has hit a grand slam — the Blue Jays and White Sox went into a fog delay in the bottom of the third inning.
And as this picture from the Associated Press demonstrates, it’s easy to see why play was halted at U.S. Cellular Field:
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)