Jun 12, 2013, 11:32 AM EDT
Hide your kids, hide your wife, hide your kids’ signing bonus, hide your wife’s pension plan …
Lenny Dykstra, the troubled ex-Phillies star, is espected to be released from a California prison Sunday, 15 months into his 3-year term, according to sources.
Dykstra pleaded no contest in October, 2011 to three grand theft auto charges and one count of filing a false financial report, just the latest in a series of downfalls in a tragic slide.
I’m sure that 15 months served on a three-year sentence for a guy who has committed all manner of fraud and any number of no-good deeds will be sufficient to put him on the straight and narrow.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 6
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 35
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 44
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 28
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 46
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 19
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)
- Ichiro Suzuki passes Babe Ruth on the all-time hits list (76)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (71)
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves (71)