Jun 12, 2013, 11:32 AM EDT
Hide your kids, hide your wife, hide your kids’ signing bonus, hide your wife’s pension plan …
Lenny Dykstra, the troubled ex-Phillies star, is espected to be released from a California prison Sunday, 15 months into his 3-year term, according to sources.
Dykstra pleaded no contest in October, 2011 to three grand theft auto charges and one count of filing a false financial report, just the latest in a series of downfalls in a tragic slide.
I’m sure that 15 months served on a three-year sentence for a guy who has committed all manner of fraud and any number of no-good deeds will be sufficient to put him on the straight and narrow.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 118
- Monday’s White Sox/Orioles game postponed due to ongoing protests and violence in Baltimore 156
- Cardinals confirm Adam Wainwright is done for season with torn Achilles 22
- Source: Josh Hamilton rejected a trade to a National League team because he wanted to go back to Texas 56
- Deal done: Josh Hamilton traded to the Texas Rangers for cash considerations 56
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 356
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 88
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 60
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (356)
- Comment of the Day: do not underestimate the seriousness of the anti-DH crowd (199)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (173)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- Monday’s White Sox/Orioles game postponed due to ongoing protests and violence in Baltimore (157)