Jun 12, 2013, 11:32 AM EDT
Hide your kids, hide your wife, hide your kids’ signing bonus, hide your wife’s pension plan …
Lenny Dykstra, the troubled ex-Phillies star, is espected to be released from a California prison Sunday, 15 months into his 3-year term, according to sources.
Dykstra pleaded no contest in October, 2011 to three grand theft auto charges and one count of filing a false financial report, just the latest in a series of downfalls in a tragic slide.
I’m sure that 15 months served on a three-year sentence for a guy who has committed all manner of fraud and any number of no-good deeds will be sufficient to put him on the straight and narrow.
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 71
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 18
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)