Jun 13, 2013, 2:30 PM EDT
I’ve been on this high horse many a time. And I don’t care how many folks tell me I’m being all uptight and goody-goody about it. I’ll still always be right and you’ll still always be victims of a culture of machismo which has mistaken violence for valor.
Hmm. Don’t think I’m helping my cause with that kind of thing either. Oh well!
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (81)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)