Jun 13, 2013, 1:22 PM EDT
Ross Detwiler is back from the disabled list after missing four weeks with a strained oblique muscle and the left-hander will rejoin the Nationals’ rotation today against the Rockies.
Coming back to start at Coors Field is never a good thing and Detwiler wasn’t particularly sharp in a rehab outing Saturday at Single-A, allowing seven this in 3.2 innings. He was fantastic before the injury, posting a 2.76 ERA and 23/10 K/BB ratio in 46 innings, and while largely being a forgotten man in Washington’s rotation Detwiler has a 3.34 ERA in 45 starts since 2011.
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 51
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 71
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 52
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 51
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 67
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 107
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (107)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises (71)