Jun 13, 2013, 2:14 PM EST
Stephen Strasburg tested his injured lat by throwing a bullpen session today and manager Davey Johnson told reporters that the right-hander felt good enough that trainers have cleared him to rejoin the Nationals’ rotation Sunday.
That would mean missing the minimum 15 days for Strasburg, who had a 2.54 ERA and 73/21 K/BB ratio in 74 innings before the injury.
- Grant Balfour’s deal with Orioles in “serious jeopardy” due to shoulder issue 13
- Report: Rakuten will not allow Masahiro Tanaka come to the United States 63
- Mariners showing “continued interest” in Ervin Santana 10
- Happy Birthday, Ty Cobb! 89
- Dodgers re-sign left-handed reliever J.P. Howell to a two-year, $11.5 million contract 4