Jun 13, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Michael Clair at Old Time Family Baseball found a gem. The Man of Steel was once an interim Little League Manager. A bad one:
Thing is, his advice ends up being better than the real manager’s advice, which is to issue an intentional walk. The real manager, by the way, happened to be a Hall of Fame Negro Leagues player. If you have a super-human alien and a baseball immortal being this awfully wrong, perhaps we ought to take it a bit easy on the Eric Wedges and Ned Yosts of the world?
Anyway, to see how it all played out, go check out Old Time Family Baseball.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 2
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 14
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 79
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8