Jun 13, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Michael Clair at Old Time Family Baseball found a gem. The Man of Steel was once an interim Little League Manager. A bad one:
Thing is, his advice ends up being better than the real manager’s advice, which is to issue an intentional walk. The real manager, by the way, happened to be a Hall of Fame Negro Leagues player. If you have a super-human alien and a baseball immortal being this awfully wrong, perhaps we ought to take it a bit easy on the Eric Wedges and Ned Yosts of the world?
Anyway, to see how it all played out, go check out Old Time Family Baseball.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (81)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)