Jun 14, 2013, 5:08 PM EDT
Teams with bad chemistry have some upside. If the Rangers hated each other, they’d still have Jeff Baker available to him:
An over-the-top high-five from a teammate Thursday sprained Jeff Baker’s thumb. He can’t grip a bat.
— Jeff Wilson (@JeffWilson_FWST) June 14, 2013
The Rangers utilityman is hitting .317/.391/.695 this year. Whoever that team leader in enthusiasm is, however, isn’t really helping.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)