Jun 14, 2013, 5:08 PM EDT
Teams with bad chemistry have some upside. If the Rangers hated each other, they’d still have Jeff Baker available to him:
An over-the-top high-five from a teammate Thursday sprained Jeff Baker’s thumb. He can’t grip a bat.
— Jeff Wilson (@JeffWilson_FWST) June 14, 2013
The Rangers utilityman is hitting .317/.391/.695 this year. Whoever that team leader in enthusiasm is, however, isn’t really helping.
- 2014 Preview: Chicago Cubs 1
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 34
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12