Jun 14, 2013, 5:08 PM EST
Teams with bad chemistry have some upside. If the Rangers hated each other, they’d still have Jeff Baker available to him:
An over-the-top high-five from a teammate Thursday sprained Jeff Baker’s thumb. He can’t grip a bat.
— Jeff Wilson (@JeffWilson_FWST) June 14, 2013
The Rangers utilityman is hitting .317/.391/.695 this year. Whoever that team leader in enthusiasm is, however, isn’t really helping.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 20
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 45
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)