Jun 14, 2013, 2:45 PM EST
And the first song from them — “One Man, Five Tools” — can be heard over at Productive Outs.
I’d review the song in an objective, non-fan boyish way, but the last thing I want is to be accused of being a killjoy again, so allow me to say that it’s the greatest song in the history of popular music and the only way to enjoy it is to believe this is so.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 4
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 28
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 154
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 42
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 16
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (155)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (89)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (78)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (76)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (69)