Jun 16, 2013, 1:41 PM EST
MASN’s Roch Kubatko passes along this photo of the pregame scene at Baltimore’s Camden Yards, where Orioles officials opened the outfield for fathers to “have a catch” with their sons and daughters:
Happy Father’s Day to all the dads who frequent HBT. May your Sunday be baseball-filled and barbecue-filled and somewhat peaceful.
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)
- Hall of Fame voting expert: Greg Maddux makes it. No one else does. (105)
- Robinson Cano, Yankees trade barbs about “disrespect” (104)
- Two thoughts about the elimination of home plate collisions (95)