Jun 18, 2013, 11:19 AM EDT
Maxwell has been out for nearly two months and in his absence Brandon Barnes has played well as the Astros’ starting center fielder, so it’ll be interesting to see how manager Bo Porter divvies up the outfield playing time.
Going with J.D. Martinez in left field, Barnes in center field, and Maxwell in right field probably makes the most sense.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (232)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (105)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)