Jun 18, 2013, 7:34 PM EST
More injury issues here for the Toronto Blue Jays.
According to MLB.com’s Gregor Chisholm, right-hander Brandon Morrow suffered a minor setback Monday during his rehab debut with High-A Dunedin and has been sent back to Toronto to have his ailing forearm examined by the Blue Jays’ team doctors.
Morrow was placed on the 15-day disabled list on May 29 with a strained right forearm. The former top prospect had a rough 5.63 ERA and 1.49 WHIP in 64 1/3 innings this season before landing on the shelf.
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 60
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 233
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 160
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (232)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (100)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)