Jun 18, 2013, 11:07 AM EST
Clay Buchholz was scratched from today’s start due to neck discomfort. But he will throw today, reports Sean McAdam of CSNNE.com. If he feels good, he’ll likely make his next start. If not, it’s disabled list time and Allen Webster or Rubby De La Rosa will take his place.
Buchholz leads the majors with a 1.71 ERA and is second behind Max Scherzer for the A.L wins lead with nine.
- Roy Halladay is retiring 52
- Tony La Russa Bobby Cox, Joe Torre all unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame 42
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 60
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 48
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)