Jun 19, 2013, 2:40 PM EST
The San Francisco Chronicle spoke to some officials from Oakland who are not at all happy at the A’s and the rest of the world portraying the Coliseum as an antiquated dump. The story from Chris Wright, the general manager of the Coliseum:
Wright, however, said there was nothing structurally wrong with the Coliseum’s plumbing … The problem Sunday, he said, was that someone jammed something down a toilet that didn’t belong, clogging a line. The line has been cleared and it’s undamaged, he said.
Call me crazy, but if your system is such that one person cramming something down one of the many hundreds of toilets in the stadium can lead to rivers of sewage, yes, you do have something wrong with your plumbing over and above that which was crammed down a toilet.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)