Jun 19, 2013, 1:18 PM EDT
Less than a month after rejoining the Red Sox following a concussion catcher David Ross is back on the seven-day concussion disabled list with a second brain injury.
Ross took a foul tip to the catcher’s mask in Friday’s game and manager John Farrell explained yesterday:
He’s still having symptoms with the concussion. The foul tip the other day in Baltimore kind of brought some of those symptoms back.
Not good. Ross missed two weeks with his first concussion, but it’s hard to imagine him coming back that quickly this time around.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)