Jun 20, 2013, 5:02 PM EDT
Bryce Harper hasn’t played a game since May 26, but he’s on the comeback trail:
Davey says Bryce Harper will hit in the cage today, “so he’s close.” Still no precise timetable for rehab assignment, etc.
â Adam Kilgore (@AdamKilgoreWP) June 20, 2013
No timetable, but no setbacks either, so presumably he’ll be ready to eat people’s faces soon.
â Bryce Harper (@Bharper3407) June 20, 2013
God, is this going to be an ongoing thing with the Nats now? I want them to lose anyway, but I’m way more interested in them losing now because if they win then “eating face” will truly be a thing then.
Here’s Harper sitting down for an exclusive interview with Mark Zuckerman of CSNWashington:
- Red Sox trade John Lackey to Cardinals for Allen Craig and Joe Kelly 8
- 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 12
- The Lester trade is a win-win 100
- BLOCKBUSTER: Jon Lester and Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes 158
- Cardinals acquire Justin Masterson from Indians 49
- There’s a “very good chance” the Red Sox trade Lackey and Lester 53
- Hey, Rube: Phillies pay dearly for Amaro’s misguided loyalty 91
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Jon Lester and Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes (158)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (121)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (105)